The Job Overview
We are seeking a fully remote, dedicated Full-stack Developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. We're looking for someone who will extend, optimise, and support the growth of the existing product solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible.
- Excellent knowledge of various programming languages (Nodejs, Typescript, ReactJS, C# and C++)
- Experience with git and tools like gulp and webpac
- Experience in graphQL, rabbitMQ/amqp/kafka plus working in Heroku and Amazon AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- PSP integration experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers considered an advantage
- Covers software with unit tests, has experience in integrational and load tests
- At least 4 years' professional experience is desirable
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Has a solid knowledge of general Computer Science and working experience with various system designs and integrational patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully interacts with business functions using the English language
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Fintech as experience is a (big) plus
What We Offer
- Attractive salary model: A competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world
- Personal development: Master varied and challenging activities. Work with us to design the right strategy for your career development and our success.
- Flexible working hours: Perform at your best - when you want and from the place of your choice.
- Team cohesion: A strong and dynamic team where fun at work is never neglected. Despite being remote first, we aim to come together as a team on a regular basis to build trust and engagement
- Help shape our company: We are constantly developing. As a team member, you enjoy our full trust. You can contribute ideas and implement them on your own responsibility.
- Further training & career: Through goal-oriented further training and workshops, we support you in climbing the career ladder.
SKYGROUND is an entrepreneurial and independent group of fintech companies. Our innovative network comprises brands and companies that create synergies and operate progressively. We stand for quality, client-focused products, services, and a great choice of access to the financial markets.
Our B2B offering comprehends a full end trading set-up, with a client dashboard, CRM and WebTrader. Also additional services around marketing, PSP introductions, back office services and company set up as well as support in the licensing process. Our packages are tailored depending on your business model and take each service relevant to achieving your goals.
The B2C arm focuses on a multi-brand approach and delivers an award-winning multi-asset trading platform to global traders with the most transparent and cost-effective trading conditions.
As a company, we are striving to create access to great opportunities and democratise financial markets.”.