The Job Overview
We are seeking a fully remote, dedicated Technical Product Manager to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design new features and enhance the existing product range. We're looking for someone who will extend, optimise, and support the growth of the existing product solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible.
- Define product requirements in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Lead a collaborative team process to translate user and business needs into development requirements that drive impact
- Work closely with designers, developers, and QA during product development from ideation to delivery and further product improvement
- Identify, prioritize, and manage the implementation of both short-term and long-term product goals based on business and customer impact
- Manage an agile development process, including the breakdown of requirements into actionable tasks, managing priorities in the backlog and removing obstacles to ensure a smooth development process
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally in fintech or another regulated domain
- Comfortable working with different stakeholders and bringing them to a common understanding
- Experience with Agile frameworks: Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience working with tools like Jira, Confluence, Figma, Miro, etc.Technical proficiency - you understand software development processes and can cleanly outline logic and processes
- A good understanding of UX and can create wireframes
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Attractive salary model: A competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world
- Personal development: Master varied and challenging activities. Work with us to design the right strategy for your career development and our success.
- Flexible working hours: Perform at your best - when you want and from the place of your choice.
- Team cohesion: A strong and dynamic team where fun at work is never neglected. Despite being remote first, we aim to come together as a team on a regular basis to build trust and engagement
- Help shape our company: We are constantly developing. As a team member, you enjoy our full trust. You can contribute ideas and implement them on your own responsibility.
- Further training & career: Through goal-oriented further training and workshops, we support you in climbing the career ladder.
SKYGROUND is an entrepreneurial and independent group of fintech companies. Our innovative network comprises brands and companies that create synergies and operate progressively. We stand for quality, client-focused products, services, and a great choice of access to the financial markets.
Our B2B offering comprehends a full end trading set-up, with a client dashboard, CRM and WebTrader. Also additional services around marketing, PSP introductions, back office services and company set up as well as support in the licensing process. Our packages are tailored depending on your business model and take each service relevant to achieving your goals.
The B2C arm focuses on a multi-brand approach and delivers an award-winning multi-asset trading platform to global traders with the most transparent and cost-effective trading conditions.
As a company, we are striving to create access to great opportunities and democratise financial markets.”.